Phew!  It's been a busy few months!!!

Book 3 Enlightened Hope is now available...get your copy today!

Comments

11/24/2016 3:36am

E.L David is currently operating on a new information (another really like story) and as information smashes regarding launch interval of here we are at her newest information, headline and where you can get it we will try to keep you updated! But Religious and Ana lovers will need to put the lovers to hang out and calculate new figures in E.L James’s new information.

03/03/2017 1:36am

I tried searching your book and check the forums. I can see that it has 5 out of 5 stars which is really nice. I really want to know this and I need to buy the first chapter of this book. I am really looking for a book to read since I am a lawyer and I want to require my self 1 book or 2 books per month. I will put these 3 chapters on my bucket list for this year.

03/22/2017 4:36pm

Congratulations on having Book 3 Enlightened Hope. This is a pretty good book as well. I haven't read this book series yet. But my friends are always telling me to read this because they are all hooked up with this book. I'm pretty excited to read this as well. I'm saving my money to buy this the next time I went to a booksale.

11/28/2016 8:34pm

I am excited to read about the third book of Enlightened Hope. Hopefully, the character progression is present and the world building is still seen. I have been a fan of your book series for months now. I cannot wait to find out what had happened to our protagonists. I'll be ordering my copy today as soon as possible.

12/15/2016 11:06pm

Many times you often hear about the need to check your writing for mistakes in spelling and grammar. "But if that's all there is to it, why can't I just do it myself?" You ask.

I like reading and thus I find your topic very fascinating. I hope that you'll add more overviews here.

11/10/2017 10:09pm

I guess I am not the only a one obtaining all the gratification here! sustain up the superb full

Author

V. K. Walker lives (on the surface, at any rate – in her mind she's in another world entirely!) in Ontario, with her son (teenaged – need I say more?), an adorable (borderline evil, and most definitely psychotic) Ragdoll cat, and a sloppy (fragile and sensitive, big arsed) Dogue de Bordeau dog (who, sadly, is terrorized by the demonic cat).